Relive the pioneering spirit of the Golden Age of Steam by establishing your own railroad empire across 19th century North America. Bring settlements together, produce and trade goods and develop new technologies to stay ahead of the competition.
Embark on your dream career and earn your fortune in the New World. Work to fulfill contracts and complete missions based on historic rail networks across the United States. Lay down tracks, dig tunnels and raise bridges to connect settlements big and small, old and new. Strategy and forward planning are essential to make the best deals – so you’ll need to be across every aspect of your organisation. Control and combine resources, establish new industries and even lobby politicians to change the law of the land.
- Establish a profitable Railroad Corporation in the Golden Age of Steam
- Construct a vast transportation network and trade goods with towns and cities
- Engage in political lobbying and research new technologies
- Acquire your own buildings and real-estate
- Expand your operations with new departments, recruit employees and manage business loans
- Buy, control and maintain historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock
- Blast, dig and tunnel across the beautiful frontier landscapes of 19th Century America
- Strategize and work to defeat AI opponents
- Play with, or against, your friends in co-op & competitive online multiplayer modes!
- Fully focus on growing the corporation and expanding your train network in Sandbox Mode
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.2Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX560 Ti or ATI Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes:
1) Download & install the Steam client on your computer from here.
2) Open the Steam client, register and login. Then, locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click that and select “Activate a Product on Steam..”
3) Enter your code that is showed on the orders page of eTail. Market and and follow the steps showed to activate your game.
4) The game can be monitored now and you can see it on the "Library" section on Steam. You can download and install the game now.
5) If you need more information and support, you can click here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam